Q. Can I bring a guest to the Center?
A. The guest fee is $15 for the day. The same guest can utilize the Center no more than once a month and no more than three times a year. Guests must be 18 years or older. Guests 14 years and older are permitted when accompanied by a member parent.
Q. Can my children use the facilities?
A. Children 14 years and older may become a full member of the Center. All 14 and 15 year olds must have one of their parents, who is a member, accompany them to the Center and remain on site. Children 16 and 17 may enroll with a parent's signature. They are permitted to use the facilities on their own.
Q. How clean is the Center?
A. We have an on-site cleaning staff that starts prior to opening, throughout the day, and after the Center closes. We maintain a high standard of cleanliness given our affiliation with the hospital.
Q. Is there any limit on usage on my membership?
A. No! You can be utilize the Center seven days a week during our operating hours!
Q. How does the Freeze Policy work?
A. We offer our members the opportunity to freeze their membership. If your membership is frozen, no dues will be collected, nor will you have use of the facility (other than physical therapy or community education classes). It is the responsibility of the member to complete the appropriate paperwork (which can be obtained at the reception desk or customer service). Please turn in all paperwork at least ten (10) days prior to billing date for the freeze to be effective.
1. Membership account must be in good standing (there cannot be an outstanding balance of dues)
2. Freeze must have a specified start and end date.
3. Freeze Fee(s) is $5 per month/ member. Total amount must be paid at the time the freeze request.
4. With justified reason, a member is allowed three (3) months freeze out of their contract year; however each request will be granted on an individual basis.
5. Documented proof must be presented at the time of the freeze.
6. Members may not cancel their membership while it is frozen.